This seminar is intended to help medical device industry exercise best judgment when preparing for premarket notification [510(k)] for submission to the FDA.
This webinar will provide great opportunities to get familiar with FDA policy and guidelines on how to best prepare for a 510(k) for a successful submission and clearance: in particular, recent trends including Dos and Don’ts.
The speaker will discuss best practices for adequately putting your 510(k) together for your submission with full awareness to the FDA compliant with the FDA’s eCopy and RTA policy.
This presentation will greatly help you streamline your 510(k) preparation and submission process at your firm for maximum benefits in a least burdensome, effective manner.
In this presentation, the speaker will share his PASS-IT solutions including his recent research, analysis and experience on various different types of 510(k) devices.
This presentation is a must for regulatory professionals working in medical device industry including those who are interested in the topic.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Laws And Regulations
- Device Classification
- Recent FDA Final 510(k) Guidance
- When a 510(k) Is Required
- 510(k) Requirements
- Substantial Equivalence: Factors to Consider and Special Considerations
- Addressing e-Copy And RTA Policy Requirements
- Common Mistakes for eCopy and RTA Policy Requirements
- Common 510(k) Pitfalls: How to Prevent Them: Dos and Don’ts
- What to Ensure While Preparing for a 510(k) Application
- Responding to FDA’s Request of Additional Information.
- Resolving Different Opinions and Interpretations
- Best Practices for 510(k) Contents and Format
- PASS-IT Recommendations: Dos and Don’ts
Who Should Attend:
- Medical Device Quality and Compliance Professionals
- Pharmaceutical Compliance Professionals
- Quality Departments
- Regulatory Affairs Departments
- Clinical Affairs
- Research and Development Departments
- Everyone Interested in the 510(k) Matters