The Course clarifies the role of the new auditor or internal auditor and explains their responsibilities. The session will also discuss interactions with others in key roles as part of the audit as well as exploring some techniques used in auditing.
This course will provide guidance on best practices for conducting audits, how to conduct an internal audit A to Z, explore strategies for dealing with common internal auditing issues.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Overview Of Internal Auditing
- What is auditing?
- What are the auditors’ responsibilities?
- Planning The Audit
- How to get started?
- Writing the audit plan
- Developing audit checklists
- What do I review before the audit?
- What are the applicable regulations & standards?
- Opening meetings
- The Audit
- Opening meeting
- Who should participate?
- Auditing techniques
- How do I find out what I need to know?
- Interviewing and gathering evidence
- Making the auditee comfortable
- Questioning techniques
- What is an observation/finding?
- How do I write my observation/findings?
- Wrapping up the audit
- The closing meeting
- Writing The Audit Report
Who Will Benefit:
- Internal Auditors Beginner
- Professionals planning to move into Internal Auditing
- New Quality Auditors