In this HR metrics and analytics webinar you will learn how to use both metrics and analytics practically and how to use it for making correct decisions. This will be demonstrated through four case studies for the most important functions of HR: Hiring, Performance, Compensation and Turnover while playing with HR data. Discussions will be around how to merge HR data with business data, how to use performance modelling to determine profitability returns etc.
Why You Should Attend:
HR data is comprised of both metrics and analytics. In the business of HR, both metric and analytics have their place and give vital data. However, it can be confusing to determine the differences in utility because both are numbers. Metrics measure and analytics predict.
If you are able to use it properly it has good results like understanding employee’s value, process efficiency. Furthermore if we combine it with business data with HR data it will give us ideas about driving business performance across the people functions. We can use data model generate profitability of what improved employee performance would add to the business.
Sometimes if the data not used properly results in non-strategic decision making, analytics can cause you to predict wrong things.
Attend this course to learn the practical use of metrics and analytics by working through problem solving, data determination and use of data from start to finish for four of the most important functions of HR: Hiring, Performance Management, Compensation and Turnover.
- What your CEO wished you knew about data.
- Ten things to know about business data to use HR data successfully.
- How to determine if when given a problem, if you should use metrics, analytics or both.
- How to determine what are meaningful metrics to measure.
- Determining analytics for your business.
- Why successfully using data is more about asking questions than stating numbers.
- How to merge HR data with business data to make good decisions.
- What is performance modeling and how you can use it to forecast profitability returns from improved performance.
- Four case studies show how to use both metrics and analytics to make a business case for a chosen initiative.
- Hiring Strategy Case Study
- Measuring Performance Management Case Study
- Measuring Compensation Deficiencies Case Study
- Turnover Case Study Case Study
- HR Managers
- HR Directors
- HR Generalists
- HR Analysts
- HR Business Partners
- HR Specialists
- HR Representatives
- HR Consultants
- HRIS Analysts
- HRIS Managers
- HRIS Business Partners
- HRIS Specialists
- HRIS Consultants