You know that effective communication skills are vital to your success in business—but how much time do you devote to strengthening your abilities? Poor, ineffective communication can have wide-ranging negative consequences: missed deadlines, lost deals, tarnished reputations, workplace conflict, stressed employees, and more. The good news is that you can hone your communication skills—and become a valuable, productive resource for your team.
This power-packed webinar discusses how to communicate in a way that leads to positive team interactions, increases collaboration, builds trust and respect, facilitates problem-solving, and improves social and emotional health. White will arm you with practical strategies that you can immediately apply to become a more competent communicator—and get things done at work.
In this webinar, White will also discuss different communication styles and how you can identify and adjust your own style to come across as knowledgeable, confident, and empathetic. You will walk away with a greater understanding of ways to build deeper connections with people at work—and beyond.
- What is the role—and impact—of good communication in the workplace?
- How does communication really work? How do we exchange meaning?
- When (and how) should you adapt to various communication styles and preferences?
- What are the building blocks of effective communication?
- How can you say what you really mean—and keep your team productive?
- What is “big picture” communication? And how should you consider context and participants when communicating?
- What results are you going for? And how do you match your message to that goal?
- How can you enhance your own effectiveness through goal-focused communication?
- HR professionals
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Sales professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Public relations professionals
- Corporate communication professionals
- Development/fundraising professionals
- Volunteer coordinators
- Business owners
- Business administrators
- Career-focused professionals at all levels