This webinar will present:
- What IT Compliance and QA professionals as well as Business Users with responsibilities for system ownership, must do to protect the integrity of their data and systems.
- How to assess possible risks to your data integrity and determine appropriate strategies
- Recommendations for incorporating these processes into your Quality Management System and Computer Validation procedures to reduce risks and ensure stronger controls on data.
- What is Data Integrity as defined by US and EU ealth authorities
- What are the Compliance requirements for Data Integrity
- Why this is critical now
- Risk – What are the possible risks to Data Integrity
- Strategies for risk assessments and determining appropriate mitigations
- Data Risk Assessment processes and Incorporating them into your QMS and CSV
- Interactive Q&A Session
- IT/IS compliance professionals and direct management
- Quality Assurance professionals with responsibilities for IT systems oversight
- IT/IS System and Process Owners