Diversity and inclusion are hot topics in organizational design and development but are often misunderstood. This course will guide participants through the basic tenants of diversity and inclusion in practice.
We will discuss the difference between diversity and inclusion, the differences in inequality and equity, conscience and unconscience bias, and areas of potential growth. Participants will leave with actionable tools to begin increasing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Anyone looking to increase their understanding of what diversity encompasses and better implement strategies to bring about inclusion will greatly benefit from this course.
- Difference between diversity and inclusion
- The differences in inequality and equity
- Conscience and unconscience bias
- Areas of potential growth
- Human Resource Professionals
- Managers, Supervisors, Team Leads and Executives
- Business Owners, Directors, VP’s, CxO’s