Payroll and employment tax consultant Mark Schwartz will take you through the payroll documentation process step-by-step. Learn from an expert the methods for preparing a useful and complete payroll procedures manual. Mr. Schwartz will teach you the topics to include in your manual and how to make sure all users of your manual get an opportunity for input. Proper payroll documentation will not only add value to your company but also to your career as a payroll professional.
In this webinar, you will learn the best way to document payroll procedures. Mr. Schwartz will also discuss how to begin the documentation process so that you will not become bogged down in useless detail. You will also learn simple steps to insure that your payroll procedures are correctly documented and are clear and concise.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Best methods on documenting your procedures, beginning with the basics of a payroll procedures manual
- Key points that should be included in each payroll procedures manual
- Requirements of applicable federal and state laws and regulations
- The many resources that can be utilized so you create only useful procedures
- How to develop an electronic record keeping and retention system for the payroll department
- Tips to save you time and energy and reduce stress when documenting your payroll procedures
Who Will Benefit:
- Payroll Department
- Accounting Department
- HR Department
- Small to Medium Sized Business Owners
- Payroll Apprentices
- Start up Entrepreneurs