Inadequate Due Diligence is not only a missed opportunity but can also lead to disaster years later. Recalls, Warning Letters, Consent Decrees, and significant financial losses can be the result of inadequate Due Diligence. This course will quickly help you avoid that disaster and help you improve your business success.
Mergers and acquisitions are an on-going and important part of the medical device industry. And Due Diligence is a critical part of that process, setting the stage for either success or disaster. Poor due diligence can lead to quality (ex. Recalls) or compliance (ex. Warning letter or Consent Decree) problems years after an acquisition.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the Quality/Compliance aspects of Due Diligence for Medical Device companies. We’ll learn from real examples what can go wrong in Due Diligence leading to problems later on. Then we’ll discuss how to prepare, conduct, and report a meaningful Due Diligence. We’ll discuss ways to prioritize issues into those that affect the deal and valuation, and those that should be taken care of short and long term post acquisition.
- Due Diligence Expectations and planning
- Team requirements
- Lessons Learned from Acquisitions
- Red Flags of Quality / Compliance Issues
- How to categorize / prioritize Issues
- Check List for Due Diligence
- Risk Management
- Preparing Recommendations for M&A
- Preparing Action plans for post-acquisition
- Due Diligence team members
- Quality Engineers
- Compliance Specialists
- Compliance Managers
- Quality Managers
- Consultants and Contractors
- Business Leaders wishing to develop an M&A program