Conflict is a natural part of every job and every relationship of significance. It’s a fact that conflict is inevitable in the workplace. It’s also true that conflict isn’t an inherently negative thing. Conflict in and of itself is neither good nor bad. What matters is how conflict is handled – and conflict that is properly handled can strengthen workplace relationships. Effective leaders, managers and HR professionals must be adept at managing conflict.The first step in being able to manage conflict effectively lies with recognizing what approach to take in the various types of situations that tend to arise in the workplace.
Why You Should Attend:
Learning how to become adept at managing conflict can have a powerful impact on your professional effectiveness regardless of the position you are in or your career level. Conflict management skills are essential for managers, supervisors, leaders, HR professionals, project managers, and other employees at all levels.
Attend our Effective Conflict Management: How and When to Use 5 Key Strategies webinar and master the most widely recognized and utilized strategies necessary for effective conflict management. Learn how to recognize when to use a particular strategy and how to apply it effectively. Get practical suggestions you can apply in real-world workplace situations to improve the way you deal with conflict.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Recognize the potentially constructive and destructive nature of conflict
- 5 key approaches for managing conflict effectively
- Situations in which each strategy is (and is not) appropriate
- Benefits and costs of each conflict management technique
- Choosing the best approach to conflict management
- Keys to handling conflict assertively
- Guidelines for delivering messages in conflict situations
Who Should Attend:
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- Project Managers
- Administrative professionals
- Talent management professionals
- Talent development professionals
- Learning & development professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
- Organizational Excellence Professionals
- Employees at all levels across all industries