As technology changes how we do business, employers across the United States are looking for better ways to pay their employees. They are not only looking for cost savings when paying their employees, but also finding methods to ensure that their payroll process is on-time, reliable, and compliant with labor laws. Electronic payments have many advantages (and disadvantages) that you need to be aware of if you want to successfully process your payroll payments.
This information-packed webinar will provide valuable insights on the time- and cost-saving potential of an electronic payroll process, and show you how to manage it efficiently while complying with the law. Reum will bring you up to speed with the laws on electronic payments – and how they impact electronic payments. You will learn everything an employer should know about pay card payments – including branded vs. non-branded pay cards – as well as details around the new ACH same day rules, the direct deposit flow and required payment timings, and NACHA operating rules. And you’ll also learn how to promote and increase electronic payments in your company.
After attending this webinar, you will be confident in your ability to manage your electronic payroll system efficiently, cost-effectively and compliantly.
- Get an overview of the electronic payment process and how it will benefit your organization
- Become familiar with the laws around electronic payments, including the State Department of Labor laws that you must comply with
- Learn the details around the new ACH same day rules and phased implementation
- Understand the NACHA operating rules and how they impact payroll
- Understand the direct deposit flow and required timing of payments
- Know everything an employer should about pay card payments, including branded vs. non-branded pay cards, and what they mean for the payroll department
- Learn how to promote and increase electronic payments in your company
- Payroll Departments
- Accounting Departments
- Compensation Departments
- Human Resources Departments
- Business owners