Fraud detection and prevention depends on numerous factors— none more significant than employee tips. However, tips only are reported if employees know what to look for. To optimize your organization’s employee fraud tip reporting, it is therefore essential to have a robust awareness training program in place.
Such a program must be carefully designed and executed. This webinar will provide detailed guidelines on how to put together a fraud awareness training team, how to design your training program, who should be trained and through which format (classroom, online, Webinar, etc).
Learn how to ensure that employees are understanding and remembering the material in your training program and how to maintain CONTINUOUS fraud awareness on the part of everyone in the organization.
Why You Should Attend:
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners reports that 43% of frauds that are detected are detected via an employee tip. That tells us that with a workforce trained in how to identify the red flags of actual or potential fraud, your organization is way ahead of the competition in terms of staying a step ahead of the fraudsters. A confidential tip hotline is one of the best ways to gather such tips. But it is not the only way. This webinar will provide a thorough overview of best practices in training employees to recognize fraudulent conduct and how to report it – without fear of retaliation.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the return on investment of organization-wide fraud awareness training
- Make the best choice of leading ways to implement fraud awareness training
- Implement fraud awareness training at the lowest cost with maximum benefit and with minimal delay
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Statistical overview of the fraud problem generally, and employee fraud specifically
- Who commits employee fraud
- Overview of most common fraud awareness training options
FRAUD AWARENESS TRAINING IMPLEMENTATION
- Why implement employee fraud awareness training
- Who should be trained
- Who should conduct the training
- How to train
- When and how often to train
- Demo of online fraud awareness training
- How to measure effectiveness of your training
Who Should Attend:
- Security management and staff
- Accounting and audit practitioners
- CFO’s and senior finance staff
- Internal and external audit professionals
- Compliance and ethics managers
- Legal counsel/staff
- HR and training personnel
- Investigative professionals