Form W-4 and Form W-2 are critical forms that all companies have to provide employees. And the IRS has specific laws and how they should handle and distributed, plus these laws change and it is important to keep current.
Attend this webinar to review potential recent updates, and discuss any concerns around proper processing and your role in processing according to the IRS.
- Understanding the requirements around Form W-4 and how an employer can be at risk
- IRS Form W-4 change requirements and how it effects you as an employer
- Employer notification requirements and important deadlines for both Form W-4 and Form W-2
- Discussion on what make the Form W-4 invalid
- Lock in letters from the IRS and how to handle
- Form W-2 Box by box explanation
- IRS reporting requirements
- Review best practices and pointers to make reconciliation easier
- Payroll Tax Professionals
- Payroll Departments
- Accounting Departments
- HR Departments