Every day, most organizations are faced with some type of problem – from minor to major issues. Having a common problem solving method can help foster teamwork in improvement efforts and projects.
This session highlights the value of the Lean A3 problem solving process for any type of organization. Participants will benefit from instruction on how to use the A3 tool. Consider having your team join you.
- Problem Solving Culture
- Lean A3 Process for Communication and Problem Solving
- Investigating the Current State
- Exposing Root Cause
- Setting the Target / Future State
- Action Planning
- VP/Director/Manager of Process Improvement
- VP/Director/Manager of Quality
- VP/Director/Manager of Organizational Development
- Leadership Development
- Anyone leading change