Are you confident that your financial institution’s e-statement program is compliant with legal and regulatory guidelines? Financial institutions engaged in electronic banking are legally obligated to adhere to the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (E-SIGN) Act. Your financial institution is obligated (for legal and business reasons) to manage e-statements, e-disclosures and other e-records effectively and compliantly. This training session will give attendees with the information and guidance to develop and implement a compliant e-statement program.
- Establishing a compliant E-SIGN, e-statement and e-disclosure program.
- Identifying and mitigating electronic banking risks, maximizing
- E-SIGN compliance and managing consumer participation in your online banking program.
- Ensuring compliance with electronic banking rules and regulations.
- E-SIGN management and minimizing associated risks.
- A small sample of the changes on which this event will focus includes:
- What is E-SIGN and responsibilities of an institution
- Importance of proper management of E-SIGN operations
- Disclosure requirements
- E-Sign compliance requirements
- Consequences of non-compliance with E-SIGN
- Best Practices
- Accounting Professionals
- Compliance Officers/Managers
- Operations Personnel
- Finance Professionals
- Business Development Managers