This course will walk you through an enlightening discussion about the myths surrounding Millennials and Generation Z with the aim of providing a fresh point of view about their motivations and values. You’ll learn how they bring new skills and perspectives to the work environment. You’ll also understand how you as business leaders can motivate, engage, and better integrate their talents into the work environment and improve your company’s productivity.
Why You Should Attend:
Business leaders, managers, and human resources find themselves with a much different profile of their company workforce than they’ve ever had before. The Millennials or Generation X have been a distinct part of the workforce for several years now, but they still intrigue business leaders with their seemingly unique values and professional desires. Coupled with this is the younger Generation Z making its way into the workforce, bringing its own set of specific characteristics. Not surprisingly, senior business leaders are scratching their heads trying to understand and leverage the best aspects of their multi-generational, multi-talented workforce.
- Explain the profiles of Generations Y (Millennials) and Generation Z, and dispel popular myths about them
- Explore business and workforce trends that companies must know to prepare themselves for success
- Uncover enlightening truths about Generation Y and Z
- Explore case studies of integration best practices for Generation Y and Z
- Lay out a suggested plan for business leaders and human resources to increase inclusion and engagement for younger workers to help realize business performance and success
- Human resources professionals
- People managers and supervisors
- Talent Management professionals
- Department Managers
- Business owners
- Senior leaders