For many people the holy grail of organization is a world where email overload doesn’t exist and where all those sticky notes and paper notepads are magically replaced by a digital paperless system. Using OneNote, a free application that you will find in the Microsoft Office suite, this dream can become a reality.
OneNote is a digital notebook. It is available for Windows, Mac and mobile. Use it to capture, store and organise your ideas and information. OneNote notes can store text, images, videos, embedded files and even drawings and sketches. OneNote notebooks can be shared with colleagues and customers, in fact anyone, making it the perfect platform for collaborative work.
Use OneNote to manage your projects. Use OneNote to manage your meetings. Use OneNote to manage your life.
- Best practice for creating a Notebook
- Restructuring and rearranging a Notebook
- Protecting your information
- Using OneNote as a Task Management tool
- Using OneNote for Internet research
- Collaborating with others / Sharing a Notebook
- Drawing, sketching and hand-writing notes
- Searching OneNote
- Integrating OneNote with Outlook
- Go Mobile: How to use OneNote on an iPad
- Business Professionals
- Business Owners
- Administration Support Staff
- Management Teams
- Enyone who wants to learn how to get the best from OneNote to manage projects and their life