This webinar aims to provide attendees the information regarding the changes and implementation of payroll and tax reform.
The webinar will cover federal tax withholding changes, Form W-4, Fringe benefits, Equity compensation-stock and RSU and much more. The audience can certainly benefit from the changes in the federal tax levies. Our expert Dayna Reum will review of what the Tax Reform bill is changing. Along with it, she will uncover the how these changes impact other payroll related processes. Additionally, she will review the IRS official guidance.
The 60-minute webinar will help you understand how employers can comply and handle changes that are to be implemented in such a short period of time. Tax Reform is one of the most impact tax changes to the US and US employers in decades. This webinar will give you everything you need to know to understand what is changing and how to implement at your organizations.
- Review of what the Tax Reform bill is changing
- Outline how these changes impact other payroll related processes that you may not have thought about.
- Review of the IRS official guidance that is to be released late January
- Understand how employers can comply and handle changes that are to be implemented in such a short period of time.
- Learn best practices on how to communicate to employees how these changes impact them. Plus how to properly handle questions to make sure employers are not held liable for bad information.
- Details of changes to taxation on certain fringe benefits and clarification on taxation of other fringe benefits.
- Review of potential form changes
- Federal Tax Withholding Changes
- Basic federal withholding
- Supplemental Taxation
- Backup withholding
- Non-resident Aliens
- Form W-4
- Federal Tax Levies
- Fringe Benefits
- Moving Expenses
- Employee Achievement Awards
- Legal Settlements
- Wage Advance’s and Repayments
- Equity Compensation-Stock and RSU
- Payroll Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Everyone who is related to Payroll and Tax profile in the organization