Technology is becoming more and more part of our daily lives, and payroll is no exception. Payroll departments everywhere are being asking to do more with less and leveraging technology to do payroll tasks. Now that day to day payroll tasks are being done with greater ease. Payroll Professionals are being asked to take more time to improve processes and save money for companies to perform those processes.
Because of this it is becoming more critical for payroll professionals to have the skills to be able to analyze a process and build standards on how those processes are functioning. Not only understanding a process but being able to measure results within industry standards.
- Payroll best practices how they have evolved
- Discuss in detail different types of industry benchmarks
- Step by step process on how to start a benchmarking program for your department
- Learning the difference between process based and data based benchmarking
- How to determine best in class practices
- Learning how to determine what processes to measure and when
- What are silo’s and how they hurt your business
- Details of all different types of data collection methods
- The importance of customers on your benchmarking program
- Different types of customers to evaluate in your process improvement program
- HR Professionals
- Payroll Tax Professionals
- Payroll Professionals