Your employer is likely worried about lawsuits, complaints, claims, and charges. So you ramp up your HR department, which includes sending HR staff to frequent training, including training in how to solve management problems. This is a highly recommended approach, but it’s usually the managers, not HR that causes potentially damaging employee issues. Because it’s the managers that interact with employees. Employees don’t typically go to HR until AFTER there’s a problem. Realistically, by the time a problem gets to HR, they are being called on to clean up the mess or limit the damage.
It’s never HR that will 100% determine how many such employment challenges an employer faces, rather it’s their managers who will determine how many lawsuits, complaints, claims, and charges a company faces – or not. Managers are the persons who interact with your employees on a day-to-day basis and make the decisions that affect employee’s lives and subsequently affect the company. Consequently, such interactions have high stakes and the number of chances a manager has to create such problems increases exponentially, considering the interaction of employees and supervisors on a daily basis.
That is why we are offering a Proactive HR training course that is specifically designed to be viewed by the individuals within your company that manage staff. You can think of it as preventative maintenance. If you skip maintenance, you may get lucky enough to coast along with no problems – for a while…. Eventually, though, you can be certain something will break and consequently the costs to repair will be higher. This webinar will teach managers how to recognize, avoid and handle the biggest HR compliance risks while creating a productive workplace environment.
- Get the most out of your employees with supervision tips and tricks that your managers can use to increase motivation and performance.
- Avoid workplace relationship nightmares with an understanding of how to create relationships that are workplace appropriate AND foster employee engagement.
- Decrease the number of issues that make it to HR with the top 12 ways for managers to avoid creating workplace problems and landing in HR hot water.
- Foster a positive environment by learning how to recognize and deal with accommodation and impairment requests.
- Leave requests. Easy to deal with as long as you do not interfere, restrain, deny or retaliate… Here’s how to recognize and handle them.
- Lower you’re tardy and absenteeism by understanding the correct way to deal with these issues.
- Understand how to recognize the difference between a formal policy complaint and everyday aggravation… and how to appropriately handle both.
- Learn how to effectively manage employees who have made workplace complaints. Keeping them performing without triggering retaliation claims.
A must attend webinar for all:
- HR Departments
- Team Leaders
- Directors and Senior Directors