This course not only looks at root cause analysis through the lens of identifying deficiencies that need elimination but also from the standpoint of how root cause analysis can be used to drive continuous improvement.
Learn why problems keep occurring over and over again and why continuous improvement sometimes seems an elusive concept at best. At the heart of every correction or corrective action, every lean, six sigma and continuous improvement project is one thing – root cause analysis. Root cause analysis is the determination of the root cause (most principal reason) that an event has occurred (or may occur). It is the elimination of root cause through corrective, preventive or improvement action which drives ongoing improvement. This webinar will teach attendees how to determine root cause as well as, how to implement effective corrective, preventive and improvement action.
- Determining root cause
- Deciding on appropriate corrective, preventive or improvement action
- Evaluating corrective or preventive action
- The root cause analysis and corrective action process
- Root cause analysis tools
- Project and Program Management Teams
- Operations Management Teams
- Quality Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Safety and Quality Auditors
- Anyone working in a regulated industry