This webinar will tell you what you need to know to design a compliant vendor program, implement it throughout the organization, manage the necessary documentation and effectively communicate with vendors your requirements, needs and issues.
Why You Should Attend:
It’s not realistic for a facility to be able to meet all of its quality needs in house without incurring an inordinate expense. That said, it may become expensive to outsource everything, and it may waste resources to outsource certain quality activities. The goal of this webinar is to make sure that any outsourcing decision is well thought-out.
You will learn how to understand your quality needs, understand what can be outsourced and set up a plan. You will learn how to properly evaluate vendors, understand their capabilities as compared to your facilities needs and pick the best vendors based on service and price. This webinar will also teach you how to properly monitor an outsourcing program, determine areas of concern and allow you to evolve the program as needed. This webinar will teach you when to implement complimentary activities to an outsourced quality function and how to integrate this information into a fully-functioning program.
- Identifying the necessary quality functions of your facility
- Evaluating the capabilities of your facility in terms of quality services
- Putting together a request for proposals
- Evaluating vendors both on service and price
- Understanding when and how to compliment vendor services in house
- How to integrate vendor information into internal systems
- Quality Assurance Departments
- Research and Development Departments
- Regulatory Affairs Departments
- Supply Chain Departments
- Engineering Departments
- Process Scientists
- Project Management Teams