Project Management is defined as the planning and organization of an organization’s resources in order to move a specific task, event or duty toward completion. However, Validation of Computerized Systems has a very specific set of tasks that are often mismanaged, resulting in missed deadlines, increased costs, and regulatory risk, and missed times to market for a company’s product.
The practice of Project Management within the highly regulated world of the FDA inspected industries provides unique challenges and opportunities. It is considered good project management practice to integrate Data Integrity, Computer Systems Validation, 21 CFR 11 and Annex 11 with relevant project management activities to ensure that compliance risk is managed effectively and proactively.
This presentation provides good practice approaches which promote the successful integration of Computer Systems Validation requirements.
In this Session speaker explain the Basics of Project Management and Computer Systems Validation, the basic tenets of 21 CFR 11 compliance for Computer Systems Validation and will show how to marry the two, to deliver on time and on budget.
Why You Should Attend:
Per the CDRH, 20% of product recalls in the medical device industry are due to faulty software!!! Yet, these human, financial and reputation capital expensive issues, can be averted with computerized systems validation that fosters data integrity, 21 CFR 11 & Annex 11 compliance. The Project Manager for a Validated Computerized System, has to deliver on time and on budget, but with the added risk of having to meet regulatory compliance, often causing project overruns, regulatory findings and missed times to market.
- To provide specific guidance on project management for CSV
- To provide a reproducible project delivery system
- To enable project stakeholders to understand the complexities of running a project
- To explain integration of risk management into specific aspects of a project
- To explain integration of different aspects of a pharmaceutical project which cross both functional and organizational boundaries, which need to be managed proactively
- To provide a quick way for estimating length and cost of a project
Who Should Attend:
- Quality Assurance Departments
- Quality Control Departments
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Departments
- IT Departments
- Engineering Departments
- GxP Consultants
- Validation Departments
- Business Owners