In today’s highly competitive hiring market, it’s more important now than ever before to have a sound strategy for keeping your organization’s top performing employees. It’s time to start thinking about the process of retaining employees differently; in the modern world, employers need to attract and continue to attract the talent that they need. Attend this informative session and discover best practices for doing just that. You’ll discover top reasons good employees leave, along with practical steps you can implement to create a work environment where they’ll want to choose to stay.
Why You Should Attend:
Employees have a lot of choices available to them in the modern job market, and they’re looking for more than “just a job.” Building and retaining a strong team can provide the ultimate competitive advantage for your organization, but it’s not something that just happens on its own. It starts with finding the right people – but then it’s necessary to have a strategy for keeping them. As employers, we have to focus not just on convincing top talent to come to work for our organizations; we have to commit to ensuring that the culture of our workplace is one where they’ll want to stay.
Get practical, concrete strategies you can apply to cultivate an organizational culture and working environment where your best employees will want to stay. Key topics include:
- Key statistics related to workplace attrition (voluntary turnover!) and current talent trends
- Top three factors that impact whether or not employees are likely to thrive at work
- Top 12 reason good employees leave their job – and strategies for overcoming at your organization
- Implementing best practices for continuing to attract good employees, so they’ll choose to stay
- HR Professionals
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Staffing Agency Professionals
- Business Owners